Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

I Am Red...


Hieee everyone...
So I finally get some time to write...was so busy with my exams..but now free for a while before I have my final exams   L ...So thought why not just make best of this Sunday..me and my sis grabbed our camera and did this shoot. I msut say she did a good job... 
Here is my take on this shoot...
“Painting the town red...beating the heat with my aviators and spicing it up with my sizzling hot pants...”












                                                                                                                                           Priyanka

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those trousers look fab on you!
    Awesome job with the colour blocking:)

    Love,
    Shubhi!
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shubi..my third year dental exams are keeping me busy. Will come up with more posts soon.
    Hope you are having a great time.

    Priyanka
    http://sistertales-pnp.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur top....neways am following ur blog please follow back mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Rumela..I am already follwing you...:)
    Just loved your Peachy Peach Outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i tell you that how much i love this outfit..those pants and Thhhat Blouse..so summery...so sexy...you look super sassy...
    p.s. - if you ever get bored with this top..i am first in line :)

    ReplyDelete