Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

 

BFF's Wedding


   
This was the only wedding which we all friends were waiting for...One of my very closest BFF got married. This was a special one for us since it was going to be the last bachelorette party, last mahendi, last sangeet and the wedding too for us to enjoy...

After having a great bachelorette party we were all looking ahead for the wedding day...

Here is what I wore for the Wedding in the morning...I instantly liked this dress and picked it up..The colour complemented my skin tone and it just looked perfect. In fact I received a few compliments for the dress...



For the evening reception I was joined by Priyanka and my Hubby...We all girls planned to wear a saree...I usually prefer light pastel shades which really look good in evenings with all those lights around.

Me and Priyanka...


Along with Hubby...


  And finally my BFF...The most gorgeous bride :)



It was a great day and a new start for my BFF...Now we all sail in the same boat (married)  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment