The First Step and The First Sun
A big hiiii to all of you... Feeling ecstatic about writing our first post and getting started on stylepile.com.
We both sisters were planning to get started with blogging and share our experiences with styling, beauty, products, things we do and all of it. Thought of beginning with putting up a few pictures of Priyanka on stylepile.com and writing our first post on this lovely Sunday morning. Today was a early rising day, have to catch up with friends for lunch. I volunteered to cook something for them. Planning to cook grilled fish and chicken curry. Need to get working on it soon.
Have to dress up for the lunch too, will have to be very casual and comfortable. It’s also started getting very hot in Mumbai now. Few days back the winter didn't want to leave us and now the summer is just unbearable. My sensitive skin has already started reacting with some sun allergies on my forearms, just because I forgot to wear my sunscreen. All this happens while we are out during weekends; weekdays are spent at work/college/home. So here are a few summer essentials that one needs to follow before going out into the sun:
· Wear a good sunscreen; don't even buy the OTC sunscreens available consult a skin specialist to get the one which really works on the skin. I have been recommended to use Shadowz SPF 30 (Dr.Reddy's) by my dermatologist.
· Apply the sunscreen at least 20-30 min's before leaving your home. Reapply it every three hours during the day.
· Carry a umbrella/ scarf/ jacket to protect yourself if you are going out in peak noon hours.
· Always carry a good pair of sunglasses.
· Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated.
I am sure by taking these precautions we can keep our skin looking great and healthy even during summers.
Have a great week ahead